JAMES B. RESPELIERS
Jim has over 25 years of experience assisting clients with dealing with trying life issues. He is a general practice attorney, with primary focus in three areas: Probate, real estate and small corporations. If you are dealing with the death of a loved one, or doing your own estate planning, Jim can provide you with a clear and concise plan to help navigate the legal system in a stress-free way.
Some of the services offered in this regard are:
- Drafting a Last Will and Testament, Revocable Living Trust, Health Care and Financial Power of Attorneys, Living Wills;
- The filing of a Decedent’s Will for Probate with the County Court; and
- Preparing and filing for a determination of inheritance tax on inherited property, administration of a Revocable Trust.
Jim can also can help you in dealing with the complexities of real estate matters, such as evicting a problem tenant, for sale by owner, securing a loan with a deed of trust (mortgage), and executing a transfer on death deed.
Finally, if you are a small business owner and need support in establishing a corporation or limited liability company, or if your business is expanding and you need to review your business structure, he can provide the insight and guidance to help ensure you, your family and business are protected and properly established.
Please give Jim a call to discuss how he can assist you with your legal needs or to set up an initial consultation. Jim is available for home visits and Saturday appointments.
- State Bar of Nebraska, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 1991
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- Juris Doctor – 1991
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- B.S. Business Administration